
I love art. In all its forms. It inspires me.
Waves of inspiration flood through me after I see, feel, hear things that other people have created. It’s these moments I feel my soul enriched and awakened again. It’s in these moments that I remember who I am…what I want to do. I want to learn. I want to create. I want to inspire. I want to teach other people to look around and be inspired by the beauty that surrounds us. Despite the bad, there really is so much good and it’s not hard to find once you start looking.
I’m still awake at 2:00am. I have had some interesting last couple weeks. They were hard. But I managed to realize once again how much I need a creative outlet. I like pretty things. Yes, “pretty” is subjective…but that is exactly what makes it so pretty! Life is pretty beautiful when you stop to admire it. That is how I really feel. I think I’ve been a negative Nancy the last few months as I’ve felt smothered by school, but this little burst of inspiration rejuvenation is exactly what I needed so I can make it through this semester. The next couple of weeks is going to be full of singing. Full of artistic expression and I cannot wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment