
Alright, so I'm a little crazy...but I'm coming to terms with it.
Thanks for the wonderful comments on the last post. You're comments made me feel oh so much better and made me smile. Thank you for that!
So it's 1 a.m. and really, I don't know why or how but I'm wired with a whole lof of energy. I just put in a load of laundry and then I found my old Bop It and I played a couple rounds before thinking, I wanna write tonight! So here I am. I haven't even washed my show makeup off yet, I wanted to keep it on so I wouldn't feel tempted to crawl into bed before posting. I'm also going to wash my makeup brushes so they can dry overnight. Not that you really care.

My little brother is getting married. I always knew he would tie the knot before I did. He's found someone wonderful and beautiful and I'm thrilled to have another sister. It's still really surreal. Marriage in general is surreal. It's like, poof...suddenly people are married!
I visited my old stomping grounds tonight after my show to promote my show to my old PF Changs co-workers and I learned that quite a few people have quit, moved or married. It's so wonderful to come back and visit with old friends and see the things that they have accomplished. A great, great dear friend is getting married and I am so unbelievably thrilled for him. We have had an interesting four year friendship and after hearing all the ups and downs of his dating adventures I am so so happy he has finally found the one!
I got my passport. I got my passport!!
I'm going to ENGLAND!!
Holy. Crap. I'm going to England.


1 comment:
After show energy!! Love it, lol.
England? England?! Gah. So many friends are going there this summer. I'm so jealous. Take pictures, okay, and tell me all about it!!
Post a Comment