Thursday, July 21, 2011

...I love London.


Three days and I already feel at home.

It helps that our flat is right smack in the safest of places! A lot of political dignitaries and such live around us and so there is constant 24 hour security. London in general though I feel is quite safe. I have yet to wander past our little neighborhood alone, but I would feel perfectly fine getting somewhere on the tube by myself.

The tube is the most organized and efficient public transportation I have ever used. It is far less confusing then New York. Everything is so clear and finding what underground to take and where to get off is so incredible easy. I love not having to drive anywhere.

It's really humid and my blowdryer does not work. I have noticed that most women just let there hair go natural and I'm learning to do the same. It's quite nice and easy and so far I actually really like it.

I have also observed the fashion trends...and will continue to do so.
I am obsessed with what everybody wears. The men. The women. I'll do a post strictly on the fashion trends I see. I'll start taking pictures too.

I still have to finish the rest of my engagement story. The best part is yet to come! I will try to finish that and post it today. I hope everyone is having a great week!

Cheerio!

No comments: