hey emily! I love your blog and it makes me miss you and our time in Europe. So glad you are doing well! We'll have to have a little double date sometime. I need to meet your man!
Oh my, the playground is so different to someone like your husband who does parkour. That is so cool! I would be so nervous for a broken bone, but since he's been ok thus far I'm sure that helps.... Just imagine him on the playground with your kids! Awesome.
4 comments:
hey emily! I love your blog and it makes me miss you and our time in Europe. So glad you are doing well! We'll have to have a little double date sometime. I need to meet your man!
Bonnie
Oh my, the playground is so different to someone like your husband who does parkour. That is so cool! I would be so nervous for a broken bone, but since he's been ok thus far I'm sure that helps....
Just imagine him on the playground with your kids! Awesome.
Last five seconds = busting up laughing. I love you, Robert! :D
I have never met this guy, but he seems awesome. The end made me laugh so hard!
Post a Comment