I am not pregnant.
I received many comments, emails, texts...asking if this was the reason for the ambiguous blog post! Too funny! Though we enjoyed the curiousity, that is not our big exciting news.
Robert is going to stunt school this summer!
That's right, stunt school. In Seattle. I'm just as excited as he is even though I won't be joining him. It has always been his dream to be a stuntman and this is a giant leap toward making this dream a reality. I am so proud!!
I was just so excited I wanted to write about our awesome experience and how we came to the decision together, but we decided we would wait until his application and all of his paper work was in! So...it is official!
This is what my husband is going to be doing this summer.
Pretty sweet right? Glad I won't have to be there when he gets set on fire....kinda scary for a wife!
Thanks for reading!
-jazara and bub

1 comment:
I know a stuntman. He was a patient of my dad's way back when he needed a pediatrician. His dad is a make- up man and his grandpa was one, too.
Post a Comment