Wednesday, January 2, 2013

...time sure does fly by...

I cannot believe I waited so long to finally write. I had every intention to write throughout the semester, but stayed pretty busy with the three senior communication research classes I was taking. Oddly enough, I gained a new love for research studies! Between all of my classes, I read over 100 scholarly articles and peer reviewed journals and wrote over 250 pages worth of papers combined. A new record for me. Perhaps that is why I've been a little MIA.

I have so many things to write about. I have a daunting mental checklist of things I want to write about. Pictures to post, stories to share....where do I begin?

I will say, right now I'm enjoying possibly one of the best Christmas presents I received this year.

That's right...you're looking at a mini ice cube tray. Robert loves me so much he gave me two of these for Christmas! They are smaller and easier to snack on, and not as hard on my teeth (well, that's what I'm saying).

Between school, work and then the holidays, today is the first day in a reeeally long time, I've actually been able to just sit on my couch without a single plan for the remainder of the day and just munch on some ice cubes. It's just so great.

Well, now that my life isn't so crazy, stay tuned for some future posts about our trip to California, a sewing project and other crafts, Christmas, and some other really exciting news!

xo
jazara

1 comment:

katie said...

oh i love you and your ice obsession!